I felt like grilling pork for supper but I didn’t have enough time to marinate it. I have never used rub recipes before so I decided to give this Smoked Grilled Pork Chops Recipe a try. I was pretty impressed because the flavors blended into the meat very well after sitting for only about 10 minutes. I incorporated the new 140F temperature standard printed by the FDA and these chops turned out moist and tender with excellent flavor. This would be a great recipe for a 4th of July cook out. This is a very simple recipe with almost no prep time. The next time you fire up the grill give this Smoked Grilled Pork Chops Recipe a try. Enjoy
|Smoked Grilled Pork Chops Recipe||
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 4 bone boneless pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- Preheat grill to med high heat with grates lightly oiled or sprayed with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients for the rub.
- Using your hands rub the pork chops with the rub into the meat-then allow the chops to stand for ten minutes.
- Grill the chops over indirect heat until no longer pink inside, about 12 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer should read at least 140 degrees F.
- Allow chops to stand for 10 more minutes before serving.