8. 4 tablespoons molasses
9. 1/3 cup soy sauce
10. 1 -14 oz can chicken broth
11. ½ teaspoon white pepper
12. ½ cup water
13. 2 tablespoons corn starch
1. Cut pork into ½ to 1 inch cubes
2. Brown the cubed pork in a large fry pan or wok in the oil and butter.
3. Add the Onions, celery and mushrooms. Season with the white pepper.
4. Cook over medium heat till about tender crisp.
5. Add the broth, bean sprouts, soy sauce and molasses. Simmer for 1 hour to blend the flavors or until the pork is tender.
6. Mix the corn starch and water together to create the thickening and mix it into the Chop Suey to thicken it.
Serve over rice. Enjoy