If you looking for a pizza recipe that’s a little different give this Fajita Pizza Recipe a try it’s really good. This is a simple recipe to put together, especially if you cheat like I did and use a store bought crust. This recipe consists mainly of chicken tenders, bell peppers, cheese, onion, with some seasoning added. Enjoy
- 1 pound chicken tender strips (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 sweet cup onion (sliced)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (sliced into strips)
- ½ cup red bell pepper (sliced into strips)
- 1 pizza crust for 12 inch pizza
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spread pizza crust over a lightly sprayed pizza pan and prebake the crust for 5 minutes.
- In a large skillet using the olive oil cook the chicken until chicken is browned and juices run clear. Add the pepper and onion to the skillet and season with salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Continue cooking until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Distribute the chicken pieces on top of the pizza and spoon salsa over the chicken. Distribute the onion and green pepper over the top, and then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Adapted from blogchef.net