2 medium onions, chopped
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I just use a 1-pound package of bacon)
6 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces (use 3 tablespoons for each packet)
2 teaspoons seasoning salt
1. Place the sliced potatoes and onions in a large bowl.
2. Add the seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder; tossing lightly with hands to coat with seasonings.
3. In a separate bowl combine grated cheddar mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
4. Use 2 pieces of heavy duty Aluminum Foil about 18 inches long. Coat with cooking spray and divide the potatoes equally between the 2 pieces.
5. Divide the cheese mixture and sprinkle equally over the potatoes. Top with bacon and butter cubes
6. Place on grill over medium heat for about 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Remove from grill, carefully open the packets (be careful these packets have lots of steam inside, so open with care!) and sprinkle with more grated cheese.