This has to be the greatest grilled steak Marinade ever. My son said he could eat this everyday of the week. It is good for any cut of steak. During this cook out we grilled New York Strip. I Marinated it for 24 hours. I doubled the recipe and the marinade covered 6, 8 oz steaks.
Bring the steaks to room temperature be fore grilling which will help to relax the meat grain, helping create a tender and juicy steak. The recipe recommends if you double the recipe to keep the garlic at the same measurement. I did not. I love the garlic flavor so I did double it. It was great!
- 3 steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic (I used 6 large cloves)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼-1/3 cup olive oil (can use vegetable oil)
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour over steaks.
- Cover tightly and place the steaks in the refrigerator for minimum 4
- hours or even better for 24 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the fridge.
- Bring the steaks down to almost room temperature before grilling.
- Season steaks with steak seasoning or seasoning of choice if desired
- Grill to desired doneness