If you like banana bread these banana pancakes are a must try. this is a very simple recipe to put together, doesn’t require many ingredients, and is so quick you can have pancakes on the breakfast table in less than a half an hour.
I served this recipe as a breakfast but these pancakes would also make a great desert. Just top them with a blueberry or strawberry topping along with some whip cream and they would be a delicious after dinner snack.
Give this Simple Banana Pancakes Recipe a try; there’re delicious.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- Whisk all dry ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Place the egg in a large bowl and whisk the egg until slightly beaten. Add the milk and mashed bananas; mix with a large spoon until thoroughly combined. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the milk mixture, and mix until moistened. Batter will be kind of lumpy.
- Lightly oil a skillet or griddle over medium high heat, pour the pancakes to desired size, cook until bubbles form on the top and the pancake is golden brown on the down side. Flip and continue cooking until done. (I used an electric griddle. 300F. seemed to be about right. Adjust the heat if need so the pancakes don’t brown too quickly.)
Adapted from Allrecipes.com