2. 4 pork steaks
3. Salt and pepper
4. Garlic Powder
5. 1 large onion chopped
6. 1 cup fresh or canned sliced mushrooms
7. 2 10 ¾ oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
8. 1 package dry onion soup mix
9. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
10. 1 ¾ cups water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown steaks in the oil on each side seasoning with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Place the steaks into a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and onions in the same pan you used for browning.
5. Add the water, cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and dry soup mix. Cook until a sauce is formed.
6. Pour the sauce over the steaks.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes.
This is a simple recipe to prepare- but does take a little time to cook. The steaks come out very tender. The gravy is just great. I think your whole Family will love this one.Ingredients