There is almost no salad I can think of that bacon does not taste good in, and this BLT Pasta Salad Recipe is no exception. The bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and pasta all blend well together to make a good tasting cold salad. The Rainbow Rotini adds a little color and makes it a great salad for graduation parties, pot luck or any other type so social get together. This is a very simple recipe so I left out the prep photos because they were not needed. If you have any questions send me an email or post in the comments area. If you are having a cook out, and need a side dish, give this BLT Pasta Salad Recipe a try; you and your guests will love it. Enjoy
|BLT Pasta Salad Recipe||
- 1- 16 ounce box Rainbow Rotini
- 1 package of bacon (16oz cooked to crispy and crumbled-I used a 2.1 ounce precooked and sliced it in small pieces-this worked out very well and saved some time)
- 2 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons chicken instant bouillon
- 2 large tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- 8 cups of lettuce (thinly sliced)
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, chicken instant bouillon and sugar; mix until smooth.
- Place the Rainbow Rotini in a large bowl along with the bacon, tomato, and green onions. Mix in the dressing.
- Add the lettuce just before serving.