Before consuming a BodyArmor Lyte drink, it is essential to understand the nutrition facts. This sports beverage contains zero calories and is high in electrolytes. It contains coconut water, which is very rich in potassium. Additionally, it has a good amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. This makes BodyArmor an excellent choice for people with high physical activity levels. Here are the nutrition facts for the BodyArmor Lyte drink.
Body Armor Lyte Nutrition Facts(Peach Mango)
Body Armor Lyte
Each eight-ounce serving of BodyArmor Lyte sports drink has roughly 70 calories. It also contains no fat. Furthermore, this coconut water beverage is sodium-free and devoid of calories and fat. On the nutrition scale, it receives a C-minus. Although the ingredient list is suspect, it contains no cholesterol or sodium. The BodyArmor Lyte nutrition information is based on a product’s nutritional evaluation. The BodyArmor Lyte has a fat content of 0 grams. It also contains no sugar or carbohydrates while being high in electrolytes. BodyArmor Lyte also contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.
The drink is perfect for folks trying to lose weight even though it contains no fat. Coconut water, magnesium oxide, and sodium are the main constituents of BodyArmor Lyte. According to the nutrition data, the BodyArmor Lyte drink has a C-plus overall rating and 0 grams of fat per 8 ounces. It also contains a reasonable quantity of protein, which aids in the body’s recovery after strenuous workouts. There’s also a modest amount of salt and 1.25 grams of total fat in it. It’s packaged in a 16-ounce bottle.
Is It A Healthy Drink?
Here are some health benefits of body armor lyte drink:
- Bodyarmor is an electrolyte, coconut water, and vitamin-rich sports drink. It has a low salt content and a high potassium content. It’s a terrific alternative whether you’re jogging, working out, or require electrolytes throughout the day.
- Body Armor is a more natural drink with superior sanitation than Gatorade. Body Armor also has fewer calories and contains more electrolytes than Gatorade.
- Body Armor is a super drink that combines excellent nutrition, hydration, and flavor.
- Sports drinks, according to Healthline, can help you keep hydrated by replacing electrolytes that your body loses while you exercise for more extended periods.
- Drinking too much water is also harmful to your health—Bodyarmoris beneficial to your health since it aids in the replenishment of electrolytes.
- Although the drink is low in sodium, it does contain sodium.
- This is a positive development! Some individuals are afraid of salt, and however, with a sports drink, sodium is essential.
BodyArmor Drink Ingredients
The contents are identical to those found in most other sports drinks, although there are better alternatives in most situations. The significant elements that make this drink a go-to pick for athletes are electrolytes, low-sodium, coconut water concentrate, and carrot juice.
The ingredients include:
- Filtered Water
- Pure Cane Sugar
- Cocunut Water Concentrate
- Citric Acid
- Pure Carrot Juice Concentrate
- Dipotassium Phosphate (electrolytes)
- Green Tea Catechins
- Other natural flavors
Plenty of Hydration
The body armor Lyte SuperDrink comes into play here. BODYARMOR LYTE contains electrolytes, coconut water, and vitamins to help you get the most out of your workout. Many athletes, including James Harden, Mike Trout, Dustin Johnson, Andrew Luck, Richard Sherman, Dez Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Buster Posey, Skylar Diggins, and even NBA great Kobe Bryant, wear BODYARMOR. These athletes KNOW how to maintain their physical fitness.
BODYARMOR Lyte Sports Drink Low-Calorie Beverage, Natural Flavors With Vitamins
- Low Calorie
- No Sugar Added
- No Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors, or Dyes
- Potassium-Packed Electrolytes
- Vitamins & Antioxidants
- 10% Coconut Water
What Doesn’t BodyArmor Contain?
Here are the things that body armor doesn’t contain:
- There are no artificial colors or food coloring in BodyArmor, and natural sources of vivid and vibrant colors include vegetables, fruits, and vitamins like beta carotene.
- This is beneficial because many coloring chemicals have several adverse side effects, and they can also be tainted with dangerous compounds that cause hypersensitivity reactions.
- This drink has no artificial sweeteners, and its natural sweetness comes from pure cane sugar. Artificial sweeteners, like artificial coloring agents, are divisive due to their severe adverse effects.
- If you have caffeine sensitivity, this is the drink for you. It is caffeine-free, so it will not dry you further. Caffeine isn’t present in any of the BodyArmor LYTE flavors. If you’re looking for a caffeine boost, the BodyArmor Edge flavors have 100mg of caffeine every 20.2oz container.
- According to several research, caffeine boosts performance during prolonged, strenuous workouts. However, if your daily caffeine intake is already high, you may want to avoid the edge flavors.
- Keep in mind that the daily caffeine allowance is less than 400 mg. BodyArmorEdge has 100mg of caffeine in every bottle, so it’s essential to keep track of how much you’re taking.
Can Kids Consume BodyArmor?
Even if they exercise and participate in sports regularly, children do not consume Body Armor or other sports drink. Electrolytes and hydration from food and water are sufficient for children, and children’s electrolyte requirements differ from adults’. As a result, because popular beverages are based on adult recommendations, giving kids sports drinks may produce an electrolyte imbalance. Furthermore, the NHS recommends that adults consume no more than 30 grams of sugar per day, and children between seven and ten should consume no more than 24 grams. It is suggested that children aged four to six ingest no more than 19 grams of sugar. BodyArmor has 18 grams of sugar per 8 oz serving, 99 percent of the daily sugar allowance.
What Are The Side Effects Of Consuming BodyArmor Sports Drink?
Too many sports drinks, particularly BodyArmor, aren’t a wise choice because they’re high in added sugars, which discreetly raise your daily calorie total. Why acquire more sugar from your drink when you already get it from your food? It’s also worth noting that sports drinks contain components beneficial to people who engage in severe activity for an hour or more. Adults should only take sports drinks if they do prolonged and robust exercise that lasts more than an hour. If you don’t work out consistently or intensely, you won’t get the same benefits from BodyArmor sports beverages as athletes. You’ll be putting needless calories into your body.
In addition to being low in calories, BodyArmor Lyte is high in essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains no artificial flavors or colors, making it an excellent choice for not consuming too many calories. While BodyArmor Lyte is an excellent choice for those concerned about the calories and potassium in sports drinks, it is not the best choice for people looking for a low-calorie option.