There’s so many ways to cook chicken wings its unbelievable, this Caramelized Chicken Wings Recipe is one of the many good ones out there. The biggest difference I made to this recipe is, I switched the oven over to broil at the end of the recipe to brown up the caramelizing a little bit. With the boiler you can create or control to wherever caramelizing effect you want. I served the chicken wings with a cold sea food salad; the family loved it. There is not a lot of prep time and it’s a real simple recipe.
|Caramelized Chicken Wings Recipe|
- 3-4 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 2 garlic clove, minced, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for one hour or until sauce is caramelized.