If you are looking for comfort food that is sure to please the family, then Chicken & Bacon Alfredo Casserole is for you. This recipe has easy-to-find ingredients and is quickly prepared, but tastes like it took all day to make. It is super cheesy and the bacon, as well as seasoned chicken, adds a great flavor to the casserole. Add a side of garlic bread or salad for the perfect warm, home-cooked meal. From Cully’s Kitchen to yours!
Chicken and Bacon Alfredo Casserole
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1lb prepared bacon
- 1lb prepared penne pasta
- 30 oz alfredo sauce
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt in a small bowl. Apply the mixture to chicken breasts and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake chicken until fully cooked.
- Chop bacon into pieces and slice cooked chicken into approximately 1-inch pieces. In a large mixing bowl, pour in alfredo sauce, chicken, bacon, ½ cup mozzarella cheese and prepared penne pasta. Stir so that all components are coated in sauce and pour into a greased 9×12 casserole dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and sprinkle on dried parsley.
- Bake casserole for approximately 20 minutes.