This Four Cheese Chicken Alfredo Casserole is really simple to put together. This would be a great after school, or after work recipe. This recipe calls for chicken breasts, store-bought Alfredo sauce, Linguine, and some extra cheeses.
The end result is a rich and creamy Chicken Alfredo supper that your family is sure to love.
Four Cheese Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- 1 ¼ pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (3–4 split breasts)
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 jar 4 cheese Alfredo Sauce (15 ounces – I used Bertolli Four Cheese Rosa)
- 12 ounces of Linguine
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large kettle cook Linguine to al dente according to package directions. (Do not overcook) drain and sprinkle lightly with olive oil, and toss to coat the pasta.
- In a medium size sauce pan mix together the milk and Alfredo sauce. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. While mixture is heating, in a small bowl, whisk together the garlic salt, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir the heated sauce into the Linguine until thoroughly coated.
- Pour the Linguine mixture into a 13 x 9 casserole dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Arrange the chicken breasts on top, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese mixture, followed by the shredded mozzarella.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 – 40 minutes until chicken is done. (Internal temperature of 165F with an instant-read thermometer)
Inspired by Kraft