With football season here I thought it would be a good time to post this Grilled Burger Sliders Recipe. This is a simple recipe that doesn’t require many ingredients, and because of the size, they cook quickly. You can use your choice of condiments on the burgers to make them as fancy as you would like.
Give these Grilled Hamburger Sliders a try; they’re really good.
Grilled Hamburger Sliders Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used ground chuck)
- 9 whole wheat slider buns or dollar rolls (divided)
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg white
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tear 1 burger bun into pieces and process it in a food processor, or blender, to create fresh bread crumbs – Should have about a ½ cup.
- Place the burger in a large bowl and add the bread crumbs, garlic, egg white, onion, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly using your hands. Roll the mixture into 8 equal size balls. (Like making meatballs) and flatten each ball to ½ inch to form patties.
- Preheat and prepare grill over high heat, reduce heat to medium, oil grill grates, cover and grill burgers for 8 – 10 minutes on one side. Flip burgers and continue cooking to 160F.
- Place buns on the grill cut side down and grill until lightly toasted.
- Serve with your choice of condiments.
Adapted from beefitswhatsfordinner.com