This is another simple and good recipe. This recipe doesn’t require many ingredients so chances are you probably have most of them on hand. The finished pork chops are tender, juicy, and delicious. I used boneless pork chops in this recipe, but bone-in would be good as well. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the chops. Enjoy
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic (peeled and sliced)
- 4–6 boneless pork chops (depending on the size of the ovenproof skillet and how many you are feeding. This recipe has plenty of breading mixes to do 6; the chops I used for this recipe were about 1 inch thick.)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk together the eggs and milk until thoroughly combined.
- In a Wide dish, like a pie dish, mix together the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and parsley until well combined.
- Dip pork chops into the egg mixture, and then into the breadcrumbs, pressing lightly to adhere the mixture to the chops; coat thoroughly on all sides. Remove the chops to a plate and set aside.
- Place the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat and cook the garlic until lightly browned to flavor the oil; remove the garlic and discard. Cook the chops in the skillet until nicely browned on both sides.
- Transfer the skillet from the burner to the oven. (Middle rack) bake chops for 25 minutes or to an internal temperature of 145F.
Adapted from Allrecipes.com