I just loved this Philly Cheese steak pizza Recipe. It was so good my Family cant wait to have it again. It’s a little bit of work, but it is well worth the effort. I have included the crust ingredients in this post, but I have to admit, I cheated, and used a store bought pre-made crust. Be sure to precook the crust for a couple of minutes to keep it from becoming soggy on the bottom when the pizza is done.
|Philly Cheese steak pizza Recipe|
- 13 oz. Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 5 slices White American Swiss Cheese
- 5 slices Provolone Cheese
- 10 oz Philly Beef Sirloin Steak, thinly chopped, precooked to medium rare( I used Sirloin Tip)
- 1/3 cup Onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup Green Peppers (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup Fresh Mushrooms (sautéed lightly in butter)
- Salt & Pepper, and Italian Seasoning to taste
- 2 clove Garlic (finely minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 oz Instant Dry Yeast
- 5 cups Bread Flour
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Rub pizza pan lightly with shortening. Roll out dough.
- Place on pan and form edge. Use a fork to place fork holes in dough to prevent air bubbles. Bake at 400 degrees for 2 to 3 minutes too slightly precook the bottom of the crust.
- Sprinkle crust with Italian Seasoning to taste.
- Spread sauce on dough.
- Layer cheese on dough to cover.
- Place pre-cooked steak over cheese evenly. Place freshly diced onions over steak. Decorate top with green peppers. Place sautéed mushrooms over whole top of pie. Sprinkle with salt and pepper over top to taste.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 375?-400? until crust in brown and bottom is baked. Brush top edge of pizza crust with garlic butter.
Your Philly Cheese Steak Pizza ready to Serve. Enjoy