The holidays are here so I though this Ranch Potatoes Recipe would be appropriate. I am always looking for a good side dish to take to a Family, or Christmas get-together. This is another simple recipe; it does take a little time because of having to boil the potatoes, but it is well made up for on the other end because there is only 20 to 30 minutes baking time in the oven. The Ranch dressing, bacon, and cheese is an excellent flavor combination that your Family and guest will love. You can control your finishing time a little bit by boiling the potatoes a little longer, but be careful so they don’t get to soft or overdone. Enjoy
|Ranch Potatoes Recipe||
- 8-10 medium potatoes (cut into ½” cubes)
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 bacon slices (cooked until crispy and crumbled)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot cover the potatoes in water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are almost tender. Drain.
- Grease a 13×9 inch casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, milk, ranch dressing, 1 cup of the cheese, and add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of shredded cheddar cheese and the crumbled bacon over the top.
- Place into the oven and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.