As far as I am concerned Chili is made for a slow cooker; the longer it cooks, the more delicious it is. What more can you ask for than to come home from work on a cold winters day to a hot bowl of chili. This Slow Cooker Venison Chili Recipe is a simple recipe that you can prepare in the morning, set it and forget it, and have a hot meal ready at the end of the day. If you don’t have any Venison on hand, just substitute beef burger instead. This Slow Cooker Venison Chili Recipe is a little on the nippy side, but you control the amount of heat you want by adjusting the amount of hot sauce you are adding to the recipe. Enjoy
|Slow Cooker Venison Chili Recipe|
- 2 lbs Ground Venison or Ground Beef
- 2 15oz cans Kidney Beans, drained
- 2 15 oz cans Black Beans, drained
- 2 15 oz cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 1 medium Green Pepper, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground Cumin
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Sauté onions and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground venison and brown. Add spices to mixture and transfer to slow cooker or crock pot, and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours, or on high 4-6 hours.