This is a simple recipe to prepare- but does take a little time to cook. The steaks come out very tender. The gravy is just great. I think your whole Family will love this one.
Simple Pork Steak Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 pork steaks
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 cup fresh or canned sliced mushrooms
- 2 10 ¾ oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 ¾ cups water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown steaks in the oil on each side seasoning with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the steaks into a 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- Sauté the mushrooms and onions in the same pan you used for browning.
- Add the water, cream of mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and dry soup mix. Cook until a sauce is formed.
- Pour the sauce over the steaks.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes.