I was really tight for time but Barbeque Ribs really sounded good. When I saw this Slow Cooker Barbeque Ribs Recipe I couldn’t resist trying it. What caught my eye with this recipe is that it cooks in the oven for about a half an hour before it goes in the slow cooker. I hate to use the cliche”finger licking good”; but that’s exactly what my wife had to say about it. This is a very easy recipe to prepare and once it’s in the slow cooker you can set it and forget it. If you’re in the mood for Barbeque Ribs and don’t have the time to put into it, or just want to avoid heating up the kitchen, give this Slow Cooker Barbeque Ribs Recipe a try; you’ll love it. Enjoy
|Slow Cooker Barbeque Ribs Recipe|
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Barbeque Sauce (I used open pit-use your favorite)
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.