If you are looking for a great snack on game day or a side dish to go with your Brats you’ll love this Chili Cheese Fries Recipe. A great combination of cheese, chili and French fried potatoes. Quick and about as simple as it gets. Next Sunday step your game with this Chili Cheese Fries Recipe. Enjoy
- 1 (32 ounce) package French fries
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with no beans
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees. Deep fry (or bake) French fries according to package directions. Drain on paper towels. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat the chili until it is heated through.
- Arrange fries on the bottom of a baking sheet or oven safe dish. Top with chili, then top with shredded Colby jack cheese and the green onions. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted (can also be done in the microwave on plates).