1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips or bittersweet semisweet chocolate chunks
1. Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully combined.
2. Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
3. Add the egg, vanilla, flour and baking soda and mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets or coat sheet with nonstick spray.
6. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until golden brown.