1. 2 medium baking potaoes
2. 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
3. 1 tablespoon milk
4. ¼ teaspoon salt
5. 1 3 0z package of cream cheese, cubed
6. 2 tablespoons sour cream
1. Pierce potatoes and bake at 375 degrees F for one hour or until tender. Cool
2. Cut a thin slice off the to of each potato.
3. Scoop out the potato pulp and place in a mixing bowl.
4. Add butter, milk and salt. Beat until fluffy.
5. Mix in cream cheese and sour cream and spoon into the potato shells.
6. Sprinkle with paprika and bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. Or until the tops are golden brown .