10. 1 onion sliced ( optional )
1. Simmer the mushrooms, butter, garlic and soy sauce till the mushrooms are tender and the juice evaporates. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Divide the ground beef into 6 patties-season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Grill the patties on medium heat until cooked though. Around 10 minutes on each side.
4. Divide the sautéed mushrooms equally on top of the burgers.
5. Cover the mushroomed burgers with a slice of Swiss cheese. Close the cover on the grill for a minute or
2-to melt the cheese over the burgers.
6. Serve on hamburger buns topped with onion and sliced tomatoes.