Maybe or maybe not. But I have to say this is one of the best pancakes I have ever tasted. The addition of the cream of wheat makes it- just excellent. If you like pancakes give this one a try. It is a very simple, and quick recipe.
Ihop Pancake Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup cream of wheat (1-minute kind)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat griddle-I use a cast iron pan.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto the griddle and cook for 1 – 2 minutes per side or till brown.
- Makes 8 – 10 pancakes.