This is a very simple Taco Casserole Recipe. If you are looking to make something quick for dinner this is it. Very little prep and cooking time. Tastes great-your family will love it. Enjoy
1. 1 lb ground beef 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
2. 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
3. 2 cups mixed cheddar, divided (or mixed cheddar, jack etc.)
4. 1 cup salsa
5. 2 green onions chopped
6. 1 (2 1/3 ounce) can sliced black olives
7. 1 tomato chopped
8. 2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed or chopped
1. Brown ground beef and drain.
2. Add Taco seasoning and cook according to directions on the package.
3. Cover the bottom of a 8 x 8 casserole dish with the corn chips.
4. Heat refried beans on the stove until hot.
5. Add 1 cup cheese and 1 cup salsa-mix into the beans.
6. Pour bean mixture over the corn chips.
7. Add the burger on top of the beans.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
9. Sprinkle the olives and green onions over the cheese.
10. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted.
11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped tomatoes on top. Wait one to two minutes. Enjoy