Wow-it seems like football season just started yesterday and now the Super Bowl is less than a month away. I am a Packer fan, and my son is a Giants fan, so we are looking forward to a very interesting game day this coming weekend, with some great food treats to go along with it.
This Asian chicken wings recipe is just bursting with flavor and makes a great game day entree, your guests and family will love them. My first thought was “Peanut Butter on Chicken Wings”, you have to be kidding; but it is absolutely delicious. Give you and your guests a treat during the game this week end and enjoy.
|Asian chicken wings Recipe|
- 2-1/2 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections.
- In a large reseal able plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Add wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°.
- Fry wings, a few at a time, for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels. Transfer wings to a large bowl and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour over chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle sesame seed and Serve immediately.