I wanted to make chicken nuggets, but I wanted to stay away from the oil. When I saw this Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe I thought it looked pretty good and decided to give it a try. This is a very simple recipe without hardly any prep time. Buy the time the oven is preheated they are ready to go in. The propionate flavor in this recipe is the Parmesan cheese. I served this with homemade fries and a vegetable. If you’re in the mood for chicken nuggets, give this homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe a try and enjoy.
|Baked Chicken Nuggets Recipe||
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Honey Barbeque for dipping sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces. In a medium bowl combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and basil.
- Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.