I asked my wife what she wanted for dinner, and she said, “you know we haven’t had pork chops in awhile”, well it sounded like a good idea to me so I found this Baked Pork Chops with Gravy Recipe. I like the idea that the recipe called for white wine because it’s a good tenderizer. Sure enough the pork chops were so tender they would melt in your mouth, and the gravy that went along with them was an excellent combination with mashed potatoes. Next time you’re in the mood for pork, give this Baked Pork Chops with Gravy Recipe a try and enjoy.
|Baked Pork Chop with Gravy Recipe||
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste.
- Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned.
- Transfer the chops to a 9 x 13 baking dish, and cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl.
- After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture.
- Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.