It has been awhile since I made a pizza, so i though I would give this Chicken Alfredo Broccoli Pizza Recipe a try. Broccoli is pretty plentiful right now even though it is at the end of the season. I guess I was just in the mood for something different. If you like Broccoli this is an excellent combination of flavors. This would be a great recipe to serve during a Sunday football game. Enjoy
|Chicken Alfredo Broccoli Pizza Recipe|
- 1 basic pizza dough
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll dough onto 12″ pizza pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on dough.
- Distribute chicken over sauce.
- Sprinkle onions and mushrooms over chicken.
- Spread on broccoli
- Spread the Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake 15 minutes.