It is a beautiful fall here in upper Michigan. After a very hot summer it has cooled down nicely and I decided it was time to fire up the grill again. Burgers on the grill continue to be a favorite here. I decided it was time to give this Philly Cheese Steak Burger Recipe a try. There is not a lot to this recipe but it produces a great tasting burger. Serve this Philly Cheese Steak Burger with chips or fries and end of the season corn on the cob and you family or guest will love it. Enjoy
|Philly Cheese Steak Burger Recipe|
- 1 -1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2-1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2-1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2-1 green pepper, sliced
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 teaspoon garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Divide and form six patties out of the ground beef
- Mix all the seasonings together and sprinkle over the patties.
- Grill the patties. When they are about ¾’s of the way done, top with the onion, peppers; then add the provolone cheese on top.
- Cook until done