This is just a great combination of cheese, ham and vegetables. This Cream Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoes Recipe could be used as a side dish, or you can use it as a one dish meal like I did. Be sure to slice the potatoes thin to shorten the cooking time. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the potatoes. This would be a great dish for graduation party or pot luck. Give this Cream Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoes Recipe a try and enjoy.
|Cream Cheese and Ham Scalloped Potatoes Recipe||
- 1 package Cream Cheese (8 ounces softened)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 pounds red potatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 package (6 ounces) smoked ham (cubed)
- 1 package (8 divided ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas or mixed vegetables
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and broth in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, ham, 1-3/4 cups cheese, and peas or mixed vegetables; stir gently to evenly coat all ingredients.
- Spoon into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until casserole is heated through and potatoes are tender. (cooking time will vary depending on thickness of sliced potatoes.)