If you’re in the mood for Chili Dogs give this Bandito Chili Dogs Recipe a try; it’s really good. There is not a lot of prep time with this recipe, and it’s done in the slow cooke,r freeing up some time for you during the day. I followed the recipe right to the letter, but there is plenty of sauce, so you could increase the amount of the hot dogs without adding anything extra. I used the extra sauce over fries for chili dogs, it was perfect. The recipe calls for diced chilies; I used the mild; because I don’t like a lot of heat. Give this Slow Cooker Bandito Chili Dogs Recipe a try, you and your family will love it.
|Slow Cooker Bandito Chili Dogs Recipe||
- 1 package hot dogs (1 pound)
- 2 cans chili (15 ounce without beans)
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 3/4 ounce undiluted)
- 1 can chopped green chilies (4 ounce)
- Hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cups coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- medium onion chopped
- cups coarsely crushed corn chips
- cup shredded cheddar
- Place hot dogs in the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl combine the chili, soup and green chilies and pour over the hot dogs.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve the hot dogs in the buns topped with the chili mixture-garnish with onion, corn chips and cheese.