This is a simple recipe that can be served with a side dish or as a stand-alone meal. The stuffing mix gives the dish a nice crunch and the sour cream and chicken soup create a nice creamy sauce.
Crispy Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package stove top chicken stuffing mix
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium size, bowl mixes together the soup and sour cream until well combined.
- Place the stuffing in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add the cheese and pulse one time to blend the cheese into the stuffing crumbs. (if you don’t have a food processor place crumbs in a food grade plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin)
- Arrange chicken on the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish and layer the soup mixture over the top, and then top with the stuffing mix.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes or until chicken is done. (165F)
Adapted from Kraft recipes.