This Macaroni and Cheese is just the right amount for two people. This recipe is really simple to put together, but don’t let that fool you, it’s creamy and delicious.
It you are looking for a simple and quick side dish give this one a try.
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups elbow macaroni (Cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain
- In a large bowl mix together the milk, sour cream, and cheese, and then mix in the macaroni until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 1½ quart casserole dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through.