I know deep frying is not the healthiest way to cook fish, but it is so good. This Deep Fried Salmon Fish Sticks Recipe has an excellent combination of flavor and is very easy to prepare. I pretty much followed the recipe as is, but I am sure you could spice it up as much as you want. I was tempted to add some Cajon seasoning, but decided to keep it on the light side. Serve the Deep Fried Salmon Fish Sticks with homemade fries and you have excellent fish and chips basket dinner. Enjoy
|Deep Fried Salmon Fish Sticks Recipe|
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pound boneless skinless salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice salmon fillets into thin strips width length-about one inch wide.
- Combine and mix all dry ingredients together.
- Dip the strips of salmon, into the flour mixture first, then into the egg wash, and then back into the flour mixture.
- Deep fry at 375F until golden brown.
- Serve with fries, lemon wedges, and tarter sauce