I was looking for a really good side dish to go with some grilled chicken.
This Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe Looked really good and had an excellent blend of cheeses. This is a very simple recipe and if you start it at about the same time you fire up the grill it should be ready to serve when your meat comes off the grill. This Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is going onto my favorites list, its rich and creamy texture, and taste, will compliment almost any main dish you need a side dish for. I followed the recipe as is and the whole family loved it. The next time you are looking for a good side dish recipe give this Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe a try-you won’t be disappointed, it is delicious. Enjoy
|Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe||
- 24 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 pint heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (fresh)
- Cook Fettuccine to until al dente according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted which will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce using enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve hot