From the Ground, Up is a company that promotes healthy nutrition and offers a delicious and low-calorie alternative to traditional crackers. The product is made from cauliflower and contains no fat, cholesterol, or gluten. It is also a good choice for those looking for a guilt-free treat that is still healthy. From the Ground Up cauliflower crackers come in four-ounce boxes that are easy to eat and are a healthy indulgence.
Ground Up Cauliflower Nutrition Facts
Ground Up Cauliflower Crackers
These crackers are certified gluten-free and vegan. They contain a high fiber level and are a good source of vitamins and minerals. The ingredient list from the Ground Up cauliflower crackers includes cauliflower, cassava, and potato flakes. They are made with palm oil and RSPO-certified palm oil, which are certified sources of sustainable palm oil. The ingredients used in this product are plant-based. The company uses baking powder, salt, sunflower lecithin, onion powder, and vegetable blend. The vegetables used in this recipe are broccoli, spinach, and shiitake mushroom. These crisps are gluten-free, vegan, and a good source of vitamins and minerals from vegetables.
Are Ground Up Cauliflower Crackers Healthy?
These crackers are incredibly crunchy and tasty! Because cauliflower is their foundation, they have a slight cauliflower flavor, and however, the delicious crunch and sea salt flavor make up for the lack of gluten. It’s also good for you:
- The nutrition facts for From the Ground Up cauliflower crackers are easy to understand. The company’s website provides the nutritional values per serving, including the percentage of the recommended daily intake.
- The recommended daily allowance for adults is 2000 calories. However, the food’s ingredients are made with natural flavors.
- These crisps are vegan, gluten-free, and certified as non-GMO. They also contain RSPO palm oil, which is responsibly sourced.
- Other ingredients include baking powder, sunflower lecithin, and a vegetable blend. These include spinach, broccoli, tomato, and shiitake mushrooms.
- From the ground up, cauliflower crackers’ nutrition facts are based on the USDA’s National Nutrient Database. The amount of protein, carbohydrates, fat, and fiber per serving is provided in the % Daily Value.
- If you genuinely want to boost your health, consume ground-up cauliflower, high in antioxidants.
- The nutrients protect your cells from damaging free radicals and inflammation. Isothiocyanates and glucosinolates are abundant in cauliflower, as they are in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables.
- Cauliflower also includes antioxidants called flavonoids and carotenoids, which have anti-cancer potential.
Cauliflower also includes a lot of vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties and ability to improve immunological function. It’s also suitable for healers’ health and cancer prevention. All of this should be good news for fans of this cruciferous vegetable. If you can’t stand the taste of cauliflower, try blending it with other cooked veggies or adding cheese to cover it.
What Do Cauliflower Crackers Taste Like?
The thinness of the crackers startled me at first; they’re fashioned into very thin squares and are lovely and crunchy. I tried them as a snack and thought to myself, “oh, these aren’t very good, kind of disgusting and earthy tasting.” After a few more nibbles, the first earthy flavor faded, and I realized they weren’t so horrible after all. They have a lot of cheese powder on them and are pretty tasty. To like these, you have to prefer cheezy-tasting food intentionally. If you’ve ever had vegetable thins, you’ll recognize the flavor, although it’s not nearly as remarkable. After you get past the initial earthy/strange flavor, these crackers taste pretty good for a plant-based cracker packed with actual veggies.
Real Food From the Ground Up Cauliflower Crackers
- Up your snack game with cheesy goodness! Our classic cauliflower cracker is made even better with cheddar cheese
- Certified snacking that’s Gluten-Free and Non-Gmo Project Verified.
- Would you like more veggies with that? We’ll throw in added flavor, crunch, and bites to our made with vegan ingredient snacks!
- Ingredients You Can Say – Including REAL cauliflower and other plant-based ingredients, perfectly baked into light & crispy gluten-free crackers. No fillers, just feel-good stuff.
- Snacks for kids or adults – Go ahead, have a handful (or two) WE WON’T TELL!)
Are From The Ground Up Cauliflower Crackers Keto-Friendly?
Because it is a high-carb processed meal with unhealthy components like sugar, palm oil, and maltodextrin, From The Ground Up Cheddar Cauliflower Crackers is not keto-friendly.
Too Many Carbs
- Because it is pretty high in net carbohydrates, From The Ground Up Cheddar Cauliflower Crackers should be avoided on keto (57.14g of net carbs per 100g serving).
- Keep your net carb intake between 20 and 30 grams per day to stay in ketosis. Using this keto macros calculator, you can determine your optimum daily net carb allowance.
- You might also look for crackers that are low in net carbohydrates as an option.
Contains High-Carb Sweeteners
- Cheddar made from the ground up Sugar and maltodextrin is high-carb sweeteners found in cauliflower crackers. Your blood sugar will surge due to these sugars, preventing you from reaching ketosis.
- You might also look for crackers that contain keto-friendly sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit, or erythritol as an alternative.
Contains Palm Oil
- Palm oil is a refined oil that can oxidize and produce irritation in the body.
- High heat and chemicals are generally used to obtain highly refined oils. This procedure removes the oil’s nutrients and replaces them with hazardous compounds.
- It’s critical to receive your fats from healthy sources to stay in ketosis and burn clean fuel. You can see our list of the best and worst keto oils here.
The nutritional information of From the Ground Up cauliflower crackers is based on the calorie content of each serving. The number of calories and protein per serving are listed in a chart with % Daily Values (DVs) for the various nutrients in the food. This product contains no cholesterol, sodium, or trans fat. It is a vegan and gluten-free snack. Despite being a vegetarian and vegan product, it is high in fiber, making it a healthy snack option.