Around Christmas time I am always looking for quick recipes because things have a way of getting kind of hectic. This Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups Recipe is another simple and delicious recipe. There are not a lot of ingredients required or a lot of prep time. The combination of simple flavors go well together, you and your family will love it.
|Garlic Cheese Chicken Rollups Recipe||
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) package garlic cheese spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Pound chicken breasts until thinned out.
- In a shallow dish or bowl mix together bread crumbs and cheese. Dip one side of each breast into melted butter or margarine, then into crumb/cheese mixture. Place a dollop of cheese spread at one end of each chicken breast, on the side of the breast not dipped in the mixture. Roll up each breast and secure with toothpicks.
- Place rollups in a lightly greased or sprayed with cooking spray, 9×13 inch baking dish, and drizzle any remaining butter or margarine over all. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.