Fit to feed an army. This Pot Luck Style Taco Casserole is one of my favorites to bring to any get together. It’s a recipe that’s simple and doesn’t have a lot of prep or cooking time, but still is very delicious. The only thing I would suggest is to add to the recipe, a bowl of additional corn chips, to serve along with it. The next time you have to create a dish for a get together give this Pot Luck Style Taco Casserole recipe a try; they’ll love it!
|Pot Luck Style Taco Casserole Recipe||
- 2 lb ground beef 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 cups mixed cheddar, divided (or mixed cheddar, jack etc.)
- 2 cups salsa
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 (2 1/3 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 tomato chopped
- 4 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed or chopped
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add Taco seasoning and cook according to directions on the package.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x13 casserole dish with the corn chips.
- Heat refried beans on the stove until hot.
- Add 2 cups cheese and 2 cup salsa-mix into the beans.
- Pour bean mixture over the corn chips.
- Add the burger on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top.
- Sprinkle the olives and green onions over the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped tomatoes on top. Wait one to two minutes. Enjoy
- Serve with Corn Chips on the side