This Golden Mushroom Pork Chops Recipe is really good. It is not very time consuming and is a very simple recipe to prepare. If you like golden mushroom soup, you’ll love this. The recipe calls for fresh sliced mushrooms; but I like to leave them whole whenever I can. This recipe creates a nice gravy and can severed with mashed potatoes, rice or noodles your choice I think any of them will work out fine. I followed this recipe exactly as is and the cooking time was exactly as the recipe stated, but I am sure it could vary a little according to the size chops you are using. If you’re in the mood for pork tonight give this Golden Mushroom Pork Chops Recipe a try and enjoy.
|Golden Mushroom Pork Chops Recipe||
- 6 pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 oz fresh sliced or whole mushrooms
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F .
- Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with seasoned salt and pepper. Place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the onion, mushrooms and soup. Mix together well and spoon over the chops.
- Cover, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, and bake for 15 more minutes- Pork chops are done when their internal temperature has reached 165 degrees.