Everyone loves to party; it’s all about good food, drink, and getting together with friends. When I saw this Perfect Cocktail Party Meatballs Recipe with cranberry sauce, I had to give it a try. When it comes to parties I put food at the top of my list, and this combination of flavors as an appetizer sounded like it fit the menu pretty good. I prepared the recipe as is. If you need a larger amount, for a bigger guest list, just double or triple the recipe. The recipe does not call for any salt or pepper, and it tastes fine without it, but you can salt and pepper to taste if you choose. So the next time you are getting ready to host your next cocktail party give this recipe a try, your guests will love it. Enjoy
|Perfect Cocktail Party Meatballs Recipe||
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll into small meatballs. Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- In a slow cooker or large saucepan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice, add the meatballs and simmer for 1 hour before serving.
Orbit® gum is a global brand, enjoyed by millions of people around the world. Chew Orbit after any meal to leave your mouth with “A Good Clean Feeling®”. Eat. Drink. Chew™ Orbit! Like us on Facebook here.
Compensation was provided by Orbit® gum via Glam Media but such compensation did not influence any opinions expressed herein. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Orbit® gum