I just love firing up the grill this time of the year. Chicken is one of my favorites because its grilled flavor is so good. This Grilled Asian Chicken Recipe is very good it doesn’t have a lot of prep time or many ingredients-it’s just a simple and good recipe. I served this with a grilled potato packet but I am sure it would go good with almost any side dish. So if you’re planning on grilling this weekend give this Grilled Asian Chicken Recipe a try; you and your family will love it. Enjoy
|Grilled Asian Chicken Recipe|
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 slices fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, honey, ginger root, and garlic. Heat in microwave on medium for 1 minute, then stir. Heat again for 30 seconds, watching closely to prevent boiling.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Pour soy sauce mixture over, and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat. Drain marinade from chicken into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Set aside for basting.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Cook chicken on the prepared grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. Baste frequently with remaining marinade. Chicken will turn a beautiful golden brown.