If you’re in the mood to change things up a little bit the next time you grill pork chops give this Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with Cilantro Recipe a try. The sauce is quick and simple to put together and the Cilantro gives them a good and unique flavor.
Pork chops grill fairly quickly so you can have them on the table with your favorite side dish in less than an hour. Enjoy
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with Cilantro Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon of orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Open Pit)
- 1/ 2 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients except for the pork chops. Set aside 1/2 of the BBQ mixture.
- Place the chops on the grill and quote with the sauce mixture using a brush. Grill chops for about 5 minutes on each side, brushing with the BBQ mixture until it’s used up and chops are done. (Internal temperature should be 145F.)
- Remove chops from the grill and tent with aluminum foil for 5 minutes before serving. Serve the pork chops with remaining BBQ Cilantro sauce.
Adapted from Kraft.