Wow – this Instant Pot Lasagna recipe is super-fast and really good. If you have an electric pressure cooker give this one a try.
Instant Pot Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning (crushed)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles (break into 2-inch pieces)
- 48 ounces Italian spaghetti sauce or traditional
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Season the beef with the Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Set Instant Pot to Sautee setting and cook the burger, breaking it up, until no longer pink inside; press cancels and drains any excess fat if needed.
- Add the noodles, sauce, and water to the pot, lock the top, and set to pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- When done press cancel and use the fast release method to release the pressure. Stir in half of the mozzarella and one half of the ricotta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with spoonful’s of the remaining ricotta cheese, and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover and let rest until cheese is melted. (2-5 minutes)
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Kraft Recipies