This is a great KFC knock off recipe.
This mac and cheese recipe is rich and creamy, and takes very little time to put together; you’ll love it.
- 1 1/3 cups elbow macaroni
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cook macaroni according to package directions for tender; drain.
- While the macaroni is cooking place the cheeses, milk, and salt into a small sauce pan. Cook mixture over low heat stirring constantly until cheese melts and becomes smooth.
- Mix the sauce mixture into the pan with the now drained macaroni. Serve hot.
Adapted from Blogchef.net