I love watching football on Sunday afternoon with good food. If you have a group over to watch the game this Louisiana Sloppy Joes Recipe is the best. It is very easy to prepare and makes 12 Sloppy Joes. When you add the Cajon Seasoning; add it to taste. I like the spices on the mild side so it was perfect for me. If you want it a little spicier just add extra. Serve it with fries or chips and your all set for a Sunday afternoon of football. Enjoy
|Louisiana Sloppy Joe Recipe||
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso® Vegetable Classics hearty tomato soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried Cajun seasoning or to taste
- 12 burger buns, split
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, celery, bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in all remaining ingredients except buns. Cook 15 to 30 minutes longer or until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Spoon beef mixture into buns.