I know I’ve been hitting the slow cooker recipes a little heavy this Fall, but it’s been a very busy season for me. Being pinched for time again I decided on this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast recipe. If you like Asian food you’ll love this recipe and its great combination of flavors. Normally I would of served this over rice, but for some reason I was in the mood for potatoes. Give it a try, my family loved it-it has very little prep time so you can prepare it, and forget it. Enjoy
|Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Roast Recipe|
- cup pure apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 3 lbs) or 2 smaller equaling about 3 lbs.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a greased 3 quart slow cooker combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cut roast in half and add to the slow cooker turning to coat.
- Cook for 7-8 hours
- Remove meat and pour juices in to a sauce pan.
- Combine corn starch with 2 tablespoons of cold water, mix, then add to the juices slowly; bringing it to a boil, to thicken and form a gravy.
- Serve over rice or potatoes