This is the best of both worlds. I was looking for a Peanut butter Cookie Recipe when I ran into this delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe; that just melts in your mouth. It is so delicious it is impossible to eat just one. If you like peanut butter and chocolate don’t pass this simple recipe up. It will only take about a half an hour and you will have 3 dozen cookies on the table ready to eat. Add a glass of milk, and the smiles you’ll get from your family, will be well worth the effort. Enjoy
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe|
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
- Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda mix until no white remains, then add the chocolate and mix on low just until everything comes together.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until golden brown.