In an effort to change things up on Friday for the lent season I decided to try this Seafood Linguine Recipe. This is another simple recipe with not a lot of prep or cooking time, and produces a delicious seafood pasta dish. Traditionally seafood dishes can get quite expensive, but because this Seafood Linguine Recipe uses artificial crab, it is a fairly inexpensive recipe. You and your Family will love it! Enjoy
|Seafood Linguine Recipe||
- 1 (16 ounce package linguine) pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound imitation crab meat
- 1/2 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender.
- Stir in cream, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add imitation crab, shrimp, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until heated through.
- Transfer cooked linguine to a serving platter, and top with seafood sauce. Garnish with parsley.