I had a busy week. My sons were home on college break, and it was my oldest son’s birthday. We planned a big dinner, and with a combined effort it was fantastic. For desert I decided on this Mixed Berry Cheesecake Parfait recipe which is absolutely delicious. Like my son said “what’s not to like?”; it’s just a great combination of flavors. Mix and match the kind of berries you like, and sit down with the family, and enjoy; you’ll love this quick and easy Mixed Berry Cheesecake Parfait recipe.
|Mixed Berry Cheesecake Parfait recipe||
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Whipped Topping, divided
- 24 Vanilla Wafers, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Layer half each of wafers, berries and pudding mixture in 8 parfait glasses. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Activia via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Activia